Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

LAST WEEK OF JUNE 2013 / OXYGEN PLEASE!

This has been one HELL of a hectic week for me. Check it out:
Jun 21 - Fly from LAX to Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Jun 22 - Performed for RUMORS Stonewall celebration
Jun 23 - Fly Ft. Lauderdale to LAX
Jun 24 - Drive LA to Palm Springs, CA. Stopped at Cabazon outlet  (check into SKYLARK HOTEL)
Jun 25 - Perform at STREETBAR Palm Springs, CA
Jun 26 - Drive early out of Palm Springs to LA to rehearse with piano player Mitch Kaplan.
Jun 27 - Perform to packed room at CAFE LA BOHEME / Los Angels, CA.
Jun 28 - Laundry / Pack / Breath
Jun 29 - Fly LAX to Pittsburgh, PA / check into Wyndham Hotel
Jun 30 - Perform at Pittsburgh Opera House
Jul 1 - Fly Pittsburgh (3hr delay) to Washington Dulles to San Antonio, TX
Jul 2 - Went to Souper Salad with Mom and my Brother. Normal. Landed back to Earth.
Came home and passed out for 3 hours nap. Whewwww.

Hook me up to the Oxygen tank.
Alas I'm in my little bed at Mom's house. In my own little room. Away from Hollywood.
The whole month of June was very busy. But in the end it's all good.
I'm grateful. I'm going to take some time off for myself in July.

Although I have a few gigs coming up this Summer, I have a BIG schedule piling up for me in September.
As soon as I get the schedule, I'll post it here on my Blog.
Exhausted after performing in Pittsburgh.
 View from my Wyndham Hotel downtown room #1702
 View from my Wyndham Hotel downtown room #1702

No comments:

Post a Comment