Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 11, 2012

BUSY BUSY FEB. 2012

Just before the world ends, I'm enjoying one of the busiest February's of my career.
Usually February is kinda slow with gigs, but not this time. Whew!

This is a review from last week's show in Seattle, WA. I played a club called RE-BAR. The audience was great and the club had great sound. The people in Seattle were very nice.
http://sgn.org/sgnnews40_06/page31.cfm


I'm on my way to Ft. Lauderdale to perform Feb. 11 at a club called Bill's Filling Station.
Then on Sunday Feb. 12 I board the Nue Amsterdam Ocean Liner to perform that night for the RSVP CHARTER. The nice thing about this gig is that I will do 2 shows in one night and then I'm off for the rest of the cruise. I know tuff life but somebody has to do it. I'm very excited about the new Limited edition FASHIONISTA tshirts I had designed specifically for the cruise. I'll try to run a picture next time.

So take care. Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment