Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 25, 2012

SCHEDULE UPDATE

Just a few changes & additions from the last posting. I've added Seattle, WA. Also the gig for Rehoboth Beach, DL is now on Sept. 5.
Stay tuned. More gigs on the way.
I played Las Vegas last week and it went great. I'm still working on projects. Fingers always crossed.

My website for now is abandoned by the webmaster. I have no idea why. I'm trying to get a new designer to handle the site and relaunch a new design. I'm always looking for responsible workers. Hard to find.



*GIGS*
  JIMMY JAMES Schedule (more soon):

• May 25...West Hollywood, CA – Hamburger Mary’s
• May 27...Columbus, OH – Wall Street 25 Year Celebrate (2 shows)
• May 28-Jun 7...San Antonio, TX - Time off visiting Mom.
• Jun 8...Palm Springs, CA – Annenberg Theater
• Jun 9...West Hollywood, CA - Gay Pride
• Jun 10...La Mirada, CA – La Mirada Theater for the Perf. Arts
• Jun 15...Thousand Oaks, CA – Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza
• Jun 17...Hollywood, CA – Catalina Jazz Club
• Jun 23...Seattle, WA – ReBar
• Jun 26...Palm Springs, CA – Streetbar
• Aug 16...San Diego – Martini’s Above 4th
• Sep 5...Rehoboth Beach, DL – Blue Moon
• Oct 5...Denver, CO – Lannie’s ClockTower Cabaret
• Oct 6...Denver, CO – Lannie’s ClockTower Cabaret
• Nov 10...Austin, TX – Private Event

No comments:

Post a Comment