Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 28, 2013

OFF THE HOOK AMAZING NIGHT AT CAFE LA BOHEME!

THIS WAS OFF THE HOOK THE MOST AMAZING NIGHT FOR A PERFORMER I'VE HAD IN LOS ANGELES, CA.

I had a packed place at La Boheme. Valet parking! Dinners, Cocktails & Me! Sandra Bernhardt's pianist and Pianist for UNCABARET in downtown L.A. on Sunday nights played for me. I was in good voice. I had some celebs in the house. Lonnie Anderson & musician husband Bob from The Brother's Four, Kenny Ortega, Jose Eber, Bob Esty and other industry people. I feel so good about this gig. I got a Standing Ovation! That's not easy in Hollywood.

The next show at Cafe La Boheme will be AUG 1.

I think I found a new home here in Los Angeles. "HEAR AT LAST!"

I'm going to try to make it a once-a-month thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment