Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Private party in Boston. Freezing relapse of sickness!

This past weekend I flew to Boston to perform at a private Christmas party in a very nice home. Everything was perfect. The hosts were very sweet. My voice was great. BUT..... it was freeeeezing cold in Boston and I'm in San Antonio now relapsed in sickness with a cough. I'm so glad I have this time off for the Holidays.

I hate Winter. I hate cold weather. I can't deal with it anymore. After 15 years in New York City, I am so over the cold. Back then I was punished with running around the city in the deep freeze of Winter all the time. I didn't have an office job. My job is running around town to get things done.

I gave it up when I left Feb. 25, 2009. I now live in Sunny Hollywood California. I'm spoiled. I love New York but it's only going to be for visiting now.

Anyway, I don't have a fever but I have a cough. Lungs hurt and the cough hurts.

1 comment:

  1. Thankfully, you DID make that great album first.

    Hopefully some smart label will snap you up so that we can have a follow up to this great CD that I am slowly wearing out!

    ReplyDelete