Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

JOLTED INTO WORKING! Where's my headdress?

This coming Independence weekend is going to be a hectic one for me especially because I've been on vacation chillin' out in San Antonio. I'm gearing up for this literally. I have new costumes to wear and new headdresses too. I'm going to play some new territories in Michigan where I've never been before.

July 1 at The Acorn Theater in Three Oaks, MI. July 2 I play The Dunes Resort in Saugatuck, MI. And July 3 I play the massive Parliament House in Orlando, FL. You are nobody in the dance music world unless you play the main stage of Parliament. It's an institution. It's been around for 35 years! In the nightclub world that's major. I'm excited!

Wheewww! Jolted into working...lol! Who wants that?

No comments:

Post a Comment