Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 20, 2010

NOVEMBER BIZ.

I've been increasing my network in Los Angeles. I officially moved here Jan. 2010. It's taken 10 months to just now feel like I'm getting somewhere. November is turning out to be very productive. I've secured a legitimate agent. I've performed for several private functions: The Trevor Project, Judy Tenuta's Birthday party and a couple other private parties.

Here in LA when you perform, you never know who is watching you. Practically everybody is in the entertainment industry on some level. Everybody is connected. I'm also reading some good industry books. One of the books I'm reading is "When I Stop Talking You'll Know I'm Dead" by Jerry Weintraub. It's an inside look at the behind the scenes business of shows.

I also have been meeting with some clubs in Palm Springs, CA. I have always liked Palm Springs. There's a unique feeling you get when you go there. I'm also in love with modern and mid-century architecture. The mountain views are majestic. There are no tall buildings there so as not to obstruct the views.

No comments:

Post a Comment