Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 13, 2011

Audition for TruTV & BOOKED AGAIN AT CASITA / JUNE 14 & 28

I had an audition for TruTV on Seward St. My voice is still not up to par. I had a rough morning before the audition with severe nasty coughing. But I think I'm getting better. I think I did ok at the audition but I wish my voice was better.

After the audition I went to wash my car because it was full of bird droppings. YUK! Then I went to The Coffee Bean (on Sunset & Holloway) to write in my Journal and make my list of things to get done. Lots to do. I'm going to have to hire an assistant.
My journal, sunglasses, Montblanc pen (I've had it since '97).
I got booked again at Casita del Campo for 2 Tuesdays in June (14 & 28).
My new show... 'DIVAS DEAD or ALIVE!'

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment