Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 30, 2012

STANDING OVATION in L.A. !!! MY SHOW WAS ALIVE!

I sent out a promo on Facebook about my new visual show "HISTORY REPEATING."
I played in downtown L.A. (July 27) and I had a full house! I was very nervous before the show but I think it wound up going well. I got a standing ovation. :)  People in L.A do not give standing o's that easily.

I worked hard with Tim Hicks on the editing. Tim was able to bring my show to a whole new visual level. I loved the visuals for Amy Winehouse, Elvis, Billie Holiday, Judy Garland, Liza Minnelli, Sonny & Cher, Fashionista and so much more... The videos did not distract, they enhanced my show. I felt the show was more beautiful - more alive.

1 comment:

  1. People would have to be brain dead not to give a standing ovation. In this day and age in overblown makeup, lip synching and auto tune, YOU give the real deal. Imagine that! A performer who gives you your money's worth of entertainment!

    ReplyDelete