Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 2, 2012

ON MY WAY TO REHOBOTH BEACH AGAIN!

YAY!
One of my favorite beaches! Rehoboth Beach, Delaware is where I will be Sept. 5.
I'll be performing at The Blue Moon. I think the show is at 8pm. If you wanna splurge have dinner in the restaurant then see my show. The food is AWESOME! Chef Lion does incredible work and the owners Tim & Randy have been running this place with style and class.

http://bluemoonrehoboth.com/


After Rehoboth I fly to San Antonio, TX to visit Mom. I will have time to catch up on this blog. I'm going to be back-tracking. But I have no choice, I've been sooo busy with things in Los Angeles.

I want to show pictures of Marilyn's 50th Memorial and how they got me FRONT ROW SEATS! Fans from all over the  world were there and wanted my autograph. As it turns out they've all seen my 'Marilyn Years' on YouTube! It was so cool.

I'll write more about it later.

xoxo
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment