Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 8, 2012

DECEMBER GIGS! 2012

DECEMBER 13, 2012 ATLANTA, GA!
After more than a decade away, I'm finally coming back to perform in Atlanta, GA! 
Atlanta is like the New York City of the South. It's filled with great people and great energy. I have fond memories of my time in ATL. Wild. Fun - maybe sometimes too much fun...lol. From what I understand this is a prestigious room and I have some special numbers planned.


 DECEMBER 20, 2012  SAN ANTONIO, TX
JOY TO CHRISTMAS!
My 3rd Annual Christmas Show at The BONHAM EXCHANGE in San Antonio, TX.
I'll be performing on the main dance floor. Limited seating but lots of room. 
Come have fun with me in my hometown. 
Showtime: 8pm (approximately 70 minutes long)
$15. advance online / $20. at the door.




No comments:

Post a Comment