Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 3, 2013

CAFE LA BOHEME AUGUST 1, 2013 / BIG SUCCESS!

LA BOHEME in West Hollywood was a big success August 1, 2013. I was Sold-Out and everybody seemed to have a great time. Dinners, Cocktails, Waitstaff, Valet Parking...& ME!
These 2 adorable girls came because the know me from my song FASHIONISTA!

Mitch Kaplan on Piano. Aimee-Lynn Chadwick opened for me.

Golden Globe Award winning Actor Richard Chamberlain came to see me!

Mitch Kaplan (my pianist), Bob Esty (producer-songwriter) me & Joseph Goodwin.

Three DIVAS! Beth Lepedis, Melanie Hutsell, Ann Austin

More fans!

Beth Lepides from UN-CABARET playing in Downtown Los Angeles every Sunday night at First & Hope.

Friends had a blast!

Karen Cadle (producer, writer, manager, agent....she knows everybody).


Billy Butler (producer, writer, mogul) Melanie Hutsell, Anne Austin

Karen Cadle, Jose Eber.

Michael Maron in the center (partner on the left)

Me LIVE on stage. Packed room!

My friend Adam.

PR Fantastico! Scott Barton.

No comments:

Post a Comment