Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

REHOBOTH BEACH, DL & NEW HOPE, PA / LAST WEEK OF AUGUST!

Since 2005, I've been coming to perform at least once a year at The BLUE MOON Restaurant in Rehoboth Beach, DL. Absolutely beautiful beach and town. My time here is so limited but I think I'm eventually going to have to spend the money to vacation here. The boardwalk is so nice, the beach, the ocean, shops, outlet stores and so much more...and no sales tax! I did my show here August 26 and got a standing ovation. They are so nicely set up with sound and electronic video screen. I'm allowed to shine the way I've designed the show to shine.

The restaurant at Blue Moon is sooooo good. FIVE STAR GOOD! These pix do not do it justice. I did not want to use a flash in this packed restaurant...haha...but everybody takes pictures of the food here by Chef Lyons. 


Fried Green Tomatoes. A popular specialty! 

 Rack of Lamb. Mashed potatoes & charred brussell sprouts taste sweet.

Rice pudding with candied macadamia nuts and some kind of ice cream ALL VEGAN!
 Where I stay. Charming guest house. Bathrooms & showers in your own room. No TV. Weird at first but then it's ok.
My set list. Plus more on the video screen: Marilyn Years tribute. Bette Davis comedy tribute on the screen too. Also a self-duet Judy Garland / Barbra Streisand.

This was shot at sound check. The place looks different at night with the floor filled with chairs.

Quick little view of boardwalk, beach and ocean. Voted one of the TOP 5 Beaches in the U.S.

 NEW HOPE, PA - HERE I COME!
Then Aug. 30 I was driven off to New Hope, PA where I will be performing Thursday at The Raven to benefit the ACLU of Pennsylvania. My show is AUG. 29, 2013
The Raven is a beautiful complex, upgraded with a very very nice restaurant (what a pig). I had filet mignon. I vow to do at least 4 miles tomorrow!!! OINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment