Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 24, 2014

TIME TO GET BACK TO WORK!

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/560198

Yesterday I landed back in Los Angeles. I hit the ground running. I've barely had time to listen to the Justin Bieber arrest. LOL! So many things in the works. Maybe I was gone about 1 week too many in
San Antonio, but I don't care. Visiting Mom is golden to me.

I'm preparing to do a big private event Jan. 31 in Palo Alto, CA.
Also preparing for my show "SPLIT/PERSONALITY" at Casita del Campo Feb. 7 & 8.

January 28th I go to Palm Springs to resume my regularly scheduled (once a month last Tuesdays of the month) shows at STREETBAR on Arenas St.  8p / no cover.

Time to get back to work. And pump up the workouts! I gotta lose 10 pounds by Monday! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment