Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 19, 2010

Mom's Surgery. She's ALIVE!

I'm not going to talk about my career and things I've been working on.

Something more important was pending in my life - my mother.

I flew from LAX to San Antonio, TX to be by my Mom's bedside along with my sisters and nieces and nephews. Mom was to undergo surgery for a blocked artery on the left side of her neck.

THANK YOU to all my friends and family who prayed and sent good wishes for my Mom to pull through. The surgery was very scary for all us especially since my Mother has never had any surgery in her life.

She pulled through quicker than expected. Surgery was only about 90 minutes. The Doctor said it was easier than expected. She spent only one night in the hospital and was back home the next day. I am so grateful to have her back. The photo here was just before surgery. I know I'm smiling but I was wracked with nerves.

There is no love like a mother's love. She has handled and done so many things for me in my life and she's irreplaceable.

JJ

1 comment:

  1. HI MR JIMMY JAMES
    Well here is a blast from your past!!
    your old neighbor from ptown.
    you used to live above me.
    I sold you my stevie nicks shawl.
    and i could always spin faster than you during
    gold dust woman.
    I found an old fan you signed for me along time ago.
    I love your song jealousy.
    I am sending your mom white healing energy and light, hope everthing works out ok for her.
    I am still painting and creating music as well.
    I also have been working full time as a interior designer sales associate for schumacher in the boston design center i have been here for 10 years already.
    you can check out my blog at (sacred spaces and painted faces.blogspot.com)
    hope your well
    please email me at tmcsweegan@fsco.com
    let me know if you are ever in ptown
    my cell is 617-650-8511
    and to the gypsys that remain never break the chain.
    love timothy aka stevie nicks

    ReplyDelete