Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MOM IS MAKING A GREAT RECOVERY!

Mom is getting around just fine. She is making a full recovery and I'm so grateful for this. She is healthy and is getting back into her usual routines.

I came to San Antonio for the week before Mother's Day to be with mom and family. I have to be in Denver, CO for this weekend. I perform at Lannie's Clocktower Cabaret in downtown Denver.

I'm also researching music for reinventing my show. I'm feeling antsy and adventurous. It's time to change things up and move forward again. I'm exploring a lot of things. Maybe I don't want to sing as much. Although, for some reason my voice is better than ever. Ever since leaving New York, my voice got better. I'm not sure why that is. I'm not sure what the cause is but my voice has never been clearer, richer or better. Maybe I've just gotten better at using the instrument. I wonder how long this good streak will last.

I've kinda been missing doing makeup. I kinda see people on tv or in real life and I think I could help them in the makeup department. Who knows...I'm feeling like going on some kind of adventure.

JJ

The photo above is little JIMMY JAMES by my Dad James Johnson. Laredo, TX (don't ask what year).

No comments:

Post a Comment