Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PRE MOTHER'S DAY w/ Mom & Denver gigs!

Pix from ROCK BAR promotional appearance for Lannie's ClockTower Cabaret in Denver.













































I'm finally back in LA.
Last week I went to San Antonio to visit Mom on the days before Mother's Day because I knew I'd be in Denver for Mom's day. I worked at Lannie's ClockTower Cabaret and also made an extra appearance at Tracks Dance Club to do a quick guest appearance. I also stopped into Rock Bar to visit my friend RockStar Aaron. He DJs there on Friday nights so I went into the DJ booth to do a little bit of "Fashionista."

My shows did very well at Lannie's and I was in great voice. I was able to take out to lunch, on Mother's Day, Kirk Montgomery from the channel 9News. I was so greatful for the plug he gave my show over the news.

I'm back in LA working on projects. It never ends but I'm not complaining. It's all good.

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment