Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 5, 2010

PERFORMANCE DEC. 23 @ THE BONHAM EXCHANGE

Note: The show time is going to be 9pm.
That detail will change shortly in the poster.

I'm getting ready to perform in my hometown December 23, 2010.

The last time I played the Historical Bonham Exchange dance club was about 10 years ago. I think it was in 2000.

I'm excited and I'm sure lot's of friends and family will be there. I now am returning with my own hit record and some new material since then.

I happened to buy my ticket way in advance on Southwest Airlines. My direct nonstop LAX to SAT was only $80. YEE HAW!

Thanks to my friend Frank at "WHAT'S HAPPENING MAGAZINE" in Florida for designing my ad & flyers. He has better things to do but I'm glad I talked him into it because he is one of the best at visuals for art direction. I'm so happy with the design. Check out the MM image on the jacket. I'm so glad she fit in the picture.

This new photo was shot by the talented ALAN MERCER in Hollywood, CA.

I'll be performing at the Bonham with a new look, new songs and new show.

xoxo
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment