Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 20, 2011

CHRISTMAS SHOWS!

I am so excited to announce that I will be doing my Christmas show at Casita del Campo's CAVERN CLUB THEATER for the first time! December 8 & 9, 2011. The last of the jewel case Christmas CDs will be available at the show before it all goes digital on iTunes. The artwork on the CD (front & back is by Alvaro in New York City). http://cavernclubtheater.com/

I am also going to do my 2nd annual Christmas show in my own hometown of San Antonio, TX at The Bonham Exchange Dance club - December 22, 2011. Tickets available very soon at BROWNPAPERTICKETS.COM

I will sing some excerpts from my popular Christmas album as well of some, not so Christmas songs. In the past when I've tried to do a show with only Christmas songs, it felt too boring. So I will do a well rounded show with a sprinkling of Holiday Cheer.


Hope you can make it!

Front of my Christmas CD. Beautiful artwork by Alavaro NYC.
Back of my Christmas CD. Artwork by Alvaro. It's kind of a Marilyn Snow man...lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment