Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 24, 2009

6 days left in San Antonio before returning to LA.

Just a simple view from my bedroom window in San Antonio. It's peaceful bland suburbia. It's nice for a while.

I have 1 more week here in San Antonio before I go back to Los Angeles (Oct. 30th). I can't live in SA forever, it's too boring, but for me it's a refuge - an oasis away from the pressures of LA or NY.

I have a lot of meetings waiting for me in LA and it's time to get back to work. I'm ready.

Shawn Lochridge is going to make 2 more headdresses for me. I'm meeting with people in the music business and finishing up the last bits of interview work for the reality show (fingers crossed). I've watched some of these reality shows... maybe I'm not enough of a mess for these shows. All these reality show people are talentless nothings. You waste your time watching this shit.

Then you'll see someone on TV like Susan Boyle (double chin, middle aged, lacking in current standards of image...wheeew thank God, I don't have jump off the building just yet...lol) who can just stand there to sing mesmerizing audiences of all ages who are hungry to hear her God given talent. Hope is renewed. Talent is Divine and speaks to the soul. Reality shows with idiots are man-made and speak to nothing except other idiots. Time suckers.

I keep watching this video over and over. It was shot beautifully. Susan Boyle is a talented singer. The song "Wild Horses" was written by Keith Richards & Mick Jagger - talented musicians. Rolling Stone listed this as one of the top 500 songs of all time. I watch this and I don't give a shit what the Kardashians are doing.


While I'm in San Antonio, I still do my work but I'm more relaxed here and kind of sloth it a bit. It's healthy to take a break from showbiz. I get grounded here but I couldn't live this life forever. I have 2 lives in my Gemini life - 'Showbiz' & 'Regular.'

We celebrated Mom's 75th Birthday (Oct. 19). I'm grateful to still have her around. We showered her with a party and gifts. My Mom has always handled my bookkeeping. I'm very blessed and lucky to have her. I cherish the time I can spend with Mom and love her very much.
Here's me with Mom.


The Johnson family 4 kids: (L to R) Jodie, Johnny, Jimmy, Judy & Mom Josephine. My Dad James Johnson past away several years ago. The FAMILY "J."


Here's Grammy with the grand kids: (L to R) Jamie, Jonathan (above), Joey (below), Jennifer (back), Briana.

I bought a fake painting at TJMAXX. I don't like those fake prints but I really liked this one so I put it up in my room. I don't know...I like it. The BLACK TV gets on my nerves. It's so hard to find white TVs. Manufacturers pleeeez make more white TVs! I saw a white flat screen at Sam's Club but it was too big to fit on my 1980's shelves...lol!


I'm so excited!!! I have tickets for Kathy & I to see the Michael Jackson movie this Tuesday @ 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment