Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ARTWORK FOR CAVERN CLUB THEATER


Finally got the artwork for THE CAVERN CLUB THEATER. 

Last night I saw Nadia Ginsburgh at The club. Her "MADONNALOGUES" was very funny with send-ups of Madonna, Cher, Wynnona Ryder and others was hilarious.
Check her out on YouTube. She was SOLD-OUT!

Worked all day today and I can't believe it's already WED! Whaaa??? Lots of emails and phone calls. I'm trying to find where my box of 'FASHIONISTA' Tshirts are. They were supposed to be here by now.  My Mom shipped them from San Antonio, TX to LA 2 weeks ago. They should be here by now. I need them for this weekend in Palm Springs. Lost? I don't know.

 DON'T FORGET PALM SPRINGS THIS SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!
JIMMY JAMES - live! Jan. 29 / 9pm
BLAME IT ON MIDNIGHT
777 East Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, CA 92262
760-323-1200




No comments:

Post a Comment