Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

BOB MACKIE MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL

Last week was a very busy week for me in Hollywood. I went to the Bob Mackie studios to meet with Shawn Lochridge about making me a headdress. He's very talented and was able to show me several sketches of his ideas. I'm good hands with Shawn.

May 12 I'm having a photo shoot for his book. I'll have 37 headdresses to choose from.


Shawn Lochridge.


Check out his headdress in progress.
Not finished yet.

















Marie Osmond's wolf form fainted.
















Bob Mackie genius sketches. All bow down to the Master of showbiz wearable ART! "Fashion is the Art!"
















Nora Desmond sketch.













I'm also meeting with photographers, musicians, costume makers etc... preparing for my new show in Provincetown Summer 2009. I already know the name of my show but don't want to announce it yet.

May 7 Thursday night: Went to Jackie Beat's Karaoke at Hamburger Mary's on the corner of Santa Monica Blvd. & Sweetzer. I think this guy on stage was tweeked out. Singing a Queen song... "nothing really matters..."

Jackie said she quit this night but I don't think she really did.





Also Thursday night we went to Brian Ravin & Michael Schmidt's night called "Diamond Dog" in Hollywood. Very Squeezbox from 10 years ago. I'm not big on rock music but it had a fun crowd and the venue was very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment