Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 15, 2009

MAY 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER JODIE!
This picture was taken 2006. She likes to blow her nose with money.











All day today was spent in a photo shoot for Shawn Lochridge's headdresses. It was out in Irwindale and I had to drive onto highway hell to get there. I put peddle to the metal and forced myself to do it. The highways are somewhat familiar but after not doing this for 15 years it was scary. I got there and had my makeup done by someone else. I always do my own makeup but I threw caution to the wind. Shawn is working on a book of his headresses so he needed lots of models to wear the head pieces. I'm hoping I can use the photo for publicity. This took all day. Driving back was scary and I GOT LOST! Diana wanted me to pick her up from work and I was running out of time.

Don't ask me how I did it but somehow, by accident I found the right highway.

I was too busy to take pictures at the Shawn Lochridge photo shoot but here's a couple of pictures from last Summer in Provincetown, MA. This is my authentic Brazilian Carnival headdress. I bought it in a store in Miami Beach about 6 years ago. With Diana my new roommate in West Hollywood now, and me performing at The Boatslip outdoor party. I sang "FASHIONISTA."

No comments:

Post a Comment