Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

GUEST APPEARANCE at JACKIE BEAT'S SHOW

In the afternoon I took my friend who is in film & television to Vegan Glory for lunch. Then we did a 2 mile walk in West Hollywood. I'm glad we did it. Then came home to get my stuff together for tonight's show...

Tonight I made a guest appearance at Jackie Beat's Comedy Show "That's Racist" with other special guests: Alec Mapa and Johnny McGovern. The room was completely full and the audience was great. I did a couple of numbers: "HALF BREED" for the Cher voice & "GOD BLESS THE CHILD" for the voices of Billie Holiday, Eartha Kitt and Diana Ross. The crowd was great. The 2nd show tomorrow is SOLD-OUT!

Me and Superstar Alec Mapa! We met in Provincetown when it was our first Summer there back in 1986 YIKES! He's become a famous star with multitudes of television and film appearances including a regular role on Ugly Betty. It was great to hang out with him for the "Racist" show.
The brilliant crazy Jackie Beat in one of her Character looks. She's lost over 100 pounds! Check out YouTube for tons of Jackie's videos with millions of views!
Me with Calpernia Addams backstage at The Cavern Club Theater. She helped us with anything we needed. She's so adorable and sweet. Check out her hit on iTunes called "Stunning."

1 comment:

  1. One of my "crazy character looks!?" Jimmy, you know damn well that this is my normal look -- just perfect for a sensible lunch of soup and salad with a couple of girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete