Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 21, 2011

LADY BUNNY and PIE.

 March 19, 2011:
This past Saturday I went to pick up my friend Lady Bunny from her hotel room in Culver City (she's been in LA for a month to taping the 2nd Season of RuPaul's "DRAG U".  We hung out with some other friends and had lunch at The Silver Spoon Diner in West Hollywood. Then Bunny "twisted" our arms to go to The House of Pies in Los Felis on Vermont St. We were pigs! I made Bunny pay for all the pies. LOL!

Took Bunny back to Culver City hotel. Driving back with Diana and Jason we saw that BIG MOON in the sky. It's the closest it's been to planet earth since the early 90's...WOW it looked awesome!

March 20, 2011
Sunday I woke up to pouring rain. Kinda nice. Relaxing. The LA marathon still went on. God bless 'em. They did it for a good cause - APLA! I bow down to those people who braved the cold and rain.  I was a pig and stayed in the apt. with my roommate Diana. Our friend Jerome came over and we were lazy pigs. We just ate and layed on the sofa watching tv. It was cold and rainy all day and night. Maybe the nuclear Winter is here.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even notice the fucking moon being any bigger.

    *Crosses arms*

    No Fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, I live in SD.. so you'd think I'd have noticed it. ;\

    Maybe next time, I can see a difference.

    ReplyDelete