Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2011

IMPRESSIONISM Back By Popular Demand!

YAY! I get to play Casita del Campo's CAVERN CLUB THEATER again. My show did very well last time so management asked me back. I'm so glad because I had fun the last time I did IMPRESSIONISM there. The show allows me to change it up a bit from time to time. Now that I'm not so nervous, I can add some other voices that are too hard to do if I'm too nervous.
http://www.cavernclubtheater.com/

Meanwhile, I've been going with friends to these outdoor aerobics classes in the valley (7-9pm). They take place Mon, Wed & Fri. There are about 100 people in the class. It's like Mob-aerobics. I thought about telling Perez Hilton but I don't want it to get too popular. Lots of Hispanic people go to this. I say funny things in Spanish and they crack up.  Nobody knows who I am...I love it. They play crazy Dance music from back in the day and ends with Hispanic music. It's totally camp and so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment