Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 6, 2009

JULY 6, 2008 / MONDAY

Jackie Beat and I left up cape to Orleans (30min away). We are being careful to stick to our diets. We had salads w/ chicken at a restaurant that is known for some good home cookin'. We were strong. Then we went to TJ Maxx and Stop & Shop in Orleans. Jackie's Toilet over-flowed this morning. The whole town seems to be having a septic problem. She's having a shitty day.

We also went to The Christmas Tree Shop which has nothing to do with 'Christmas' except around Christmas time. It's kinda like a Dollar store but more. I love this store. I bought 4 ice trays for 89Cents and a cute mug with sunflowers on it for $1.99. I have a mug fettish - it's a weird weekness.

Later on tonight Jackie and I joined about 25 other acts to participate in the long running Monday night open mic night at The Crown & Anchor called SHOWGIRLS. The night is very popular. Sold-out with over 200 people. It's hosted by Ryan Landry. I sang FASHIONISTA. I think it went over pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment